5th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of doing doctor of pharmacy course after B.Pharm in abroad?

Is there any chance of doing doctor of pharmacy course after B.Pharm in abroad? What would be the eligibility criteria they will ask for? Can someone please provide me the information in detail to me as soon as possible? What all the procedure which I need to follow up?

30th November 2016, 10:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of doing doctor of pharmacy course after B.Pharm in abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for doctor of pharmacy course at this moment after completion of B.Pharmacy course. This is because you do not satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of the course which is you need to be a post graduate degree holder. Hence, you should go for post graduation degree course in the field of pharmacy . After completion of your M.Pharmacy course, you can opt for PhD. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?