25th September 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance to pass for studying abroad after 12th?

I want to go abroad after my 12th to complete my further studies. I want to know if there is any entrance exam to pass for styding abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  2. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  9. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  10. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  13. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  14. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  15. Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?
  16. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  18. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
25th September 2015, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance to pass for studying abroad after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go abroad after my 12th to complete my further studies. I want to know if there is any entrance exam to pass for styding abroad?
GRE and TOEFL entrance exam for studying in Abroad after 12th standard.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
26th September 2015, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance to pass for studying abroad after 12th?

Yes, there are entrance exams which you need to appear and score well to get admission in foreign institutes and pursue your higher studies. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of following entrance exams for undergraduate courses.

- SAT
- IELTS/TOEFL

For details of SAT, click here.
For details of IELTS, click here.
For details of TOEFL, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?