21st May 2015, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th standard with PCB.
I want to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad.
Can you please tell me which entrance exam
is suitable for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  5. Universities in Abroad offering M.Sc Forestry? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  8. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  12. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  13. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  14. Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  16. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  17. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?
  18. Is there any benefit in giving an entrance exam for studying abroad for MR studies?
19th February 2018, 11:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th standard with PCB.
I want to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad.
Can you please tell me which entrance exam
is suitable for getting admission?

You have to appear for the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for studying Bachelor of Pharmacy in abroad countries. Some colleges or universities required SAT or ACT marks for the admission to the bachelor degree courses. You have to check the details about the course eligibility in the concerned college or university website for more details. You can also contact consultants available for the purpose of admission and Visa. Above given are some of the examinations required for taking admission in abroad colleges or universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?