25th September 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?

I am a student with less percentage in 12th. BUt still i want to study abroad. I want to know about the time needed for getting visa approval?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  2. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  3. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  4. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  5. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  6. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  7. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  8. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SAT being a PH candidate? Can I get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility of going job as well as higher studies in foreign country after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Which course is suitable for me in abroad while studying S.Y.B.Com?
  14. Difference between ME and M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  17. Tuition fees of studying MS in USA? In which all exams I need to appear?
  18. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
26th September 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?

It will not take much time for Visa Approval for studying in Abroad once your Visa is approved. The Visa approval process will complete within one or two working days once your Visa is approved. After completion of Visa Approval process, you can book flight ticket for travelling to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?