26th August 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?

Hello,
Can you please tell me the name of top universities in USA fr MS. Currently I'm pursuing my B.Tech with ECE branch. I'm in 3rd year and till now my aggregate percentage is 60% with 1 backlogs. I have got 73% in 10th and 59% in 12th. I'm going to write my GRE. Please tell me how much marks do I need in GRE for getting admission in good university in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  4. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  6. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  7. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  8. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  9. Can I study MS in United States of America through IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  13. Whether GATE scorecard is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  14. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  15. Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?
  16. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  18. How much GRE score is required for getting admission in average and top universities in US for Ph.D in Chemistry?
12th September 2015, 02:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me the name of top universities in USA fr MS. Currently I'm pursuing my B.Tech with ECE branch. I'm in 3rd year and till now my aggregate percentage is 60% with 1 backlogs. I have got 73% in 10th and 59% in 12th. I'm going to write my GRE. Please tell me how much marks do I need in GRE for getting admission in good university in USA?
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

If you have scored above 70% marks in GRE then you will get admission in below given University.

List of the best university for MS course in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?