27th October 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MBA in Europe? Job opportunities after completing MBA in Europe?

Hello, I want to do MBA from Abroad. I am studying BSc(IT) from Kolkata. I am in 4th semester of my Graduation. I want to know what are the charges of MBA if I will do in any country of Europe? Also I want to know the job scope there in Europe after MBA?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course? 9 24th November 2016 05:18 PM
Procedure to take admission in BBA after completing I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission in any college? 2 29th January 2016 11:51 PM
Admission in BBA after I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission? 1 23rd December 2015 02:32 PM
Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB? 13 10th August 2013 10:13 PM