21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Graduation in Europe while having a gap of 2 years after 12th Arts? List of courses with fee expenses to study in Europe?

Hello,
I have completed 12th Arts and I have got 80% marks in it. But I want continue my further study like Graduation in Europe. But I have two years gap in study. I need to know about this that can I get admission in Europe or not? If yes, so in which courses and what is fees expenses of that courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  2. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of courses available to study in Europe for Microbiology student?
  4. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  5. What is the fee structure to study CA in Europe?
  6. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  8. What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to study in Europe on Scholarship?
  11. Is it possible for me to do masters in some course abroad after completion of B.Tech from NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to study in Europe on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  14. Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to study MS in Europe for B.Tech Mechanical student?
  17. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  18. Courses available to study in Canada for Arts student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?