3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MBA in Europe? Job opportunities after completing MBA in Europe?

Hello, I want to do MBA from abroad. I am studying B.Com from Bangalore University. I am in 2nd year of my Graduation. I want to know what are the charges of MBA if I will do in any country of Europe? Also I want to know the job scope there in Europe after MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  2. List of universities offering MBA in Europe
  3. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  4. After completing MBA am I eligible to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D in Europe or USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Graduation in Europe while having a gap of 2 years after 12th Arts? List of courses with fee expenses to study in Europe?
  6. Can I get job after completing MBA in USA? Total expenses to study MBA in USA?
  7. Universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) in Europe? -- [New]
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  10. Percentage required in BBA to study MBA in Europe with scholarship?
  11. Total expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) course?
  12. Am I eligible to study MBA in Europe if completed B.Tech from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad?
  13. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  15. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  16. Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?
  17. List of universities offering MBA(Energy Management) in Europe to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) graduate?
  18. Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?
24th March 2018, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study MBA in Europe? Job opportunities after completing MBA in Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to do MBA from abroad. I am studying B.Com from Bangalore University. I am in 2nd year of my Graduation. I want to know what are the charges of MBA if I will do in any country of Europe? Also I want to know the job scope there in Europe after MBA?

Total expenses to study MBA in Europe differ from one country to another and it also differs from one college/university to another. Tuition fees for the MBA program are around Rs 8 to 12 Lakhs in Europe. Cost of living in Europe also differs from one country to another. It is around Rs 6 to Rs 8 Lakhs per year.
Many students with very good academic skills and interpersonal skills can get jobs in Europe after completion of MBA in Europe. Many students with work experience are preferred to join the MBA course and after completion of it, they can find jobs in the same country. It is not easier to get a job in the European countries without work experience. Candidates should speak the local language to get a job in the European countries.
25th March 2018, 05:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study MBA in Europe? Job opportunities after completing MBA in Europe?

It is very good that you want to pursue MBA course from abroad after the completion of your B.Com course. It is very difficult to give you the exact details of expenses as all the Colleges have their own fee structure. However you can expect an amount of 11,000/- Euros to 40,000/- for MBA course from European countries.

There are a lot of opportunities for an MBA Graduate in Europe. After the completion of MBA, aspirants can indulge themselves in various below mentioned jobs.
  • Jobs in banking
  • Consultancy jobs for MBAs
  • Pharmaceutical MBA jobs
  • HR jobs in MNCs
  • Business Development jobs in Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?