19th November 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS(Electrical Engineering) in Europe? Total expenses and scope of studying in Europe?

Friends, kindly tell me what is the scope of MS in Electrical Engineering if I do from Europe? How can I study it in Europe? How much will be the expenses to complete my studies? Waiting for your response!

24th November 2018, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS(Electrical Engineering) in Europe? Total expenses and scope of studying in Europe?

In order to pursue MS in Electrical Engineering from European University you must have following documents:-
1. Official transcripts from previous college or university.
2. Two Letters of Recommendation
3. Your updated and signed CV.
4. A copy of your Passport.
5. GRE examination scorecard.
6. English language proficiency certificate i.e. TOEFL/IELTS scorecard.
7. An officially attested copy of your Bachelor's degree.

If you have all these documents, you can online apply for MS program. You will get to see detailed information regarding admission on the official website of respected university/institute. Non-European students studying in English pay an average of €4,000-€18,000/year and average living costs is around €10,000/year.

There are plenty of jobs available in Europe and all over the world for Electrical Engineers, So after completion of MS program in Europe you can get placement anywhere in the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?