14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Types of jobs available and how to apply for them in USA after MBA in Pharmacy ?

I have completed my B.Pharmacy and pharmacy MBA in India. What type of jobs can I get in USA and how to apply for the jobs in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for jobs in USA?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Pharmacy) postgraduate in USA?
  4. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  5. What all jobs I can apply in USA after completion of MS in Mechanical?
  6. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  7. Which types of government jobs are available after doing B.Com, MBA(HR)?
  8. What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?
  9. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  10. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  11. Which institute is best for MBA in Jalandhar or Punjab? How many types of MBA are there and which one is best?
  12. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?
  14. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post?
  15. What type of jobs are there for MBA(HR) graduates?
  16. Should I have to study MS to get job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology?
  17. What are the possibilities of getting freshers job in pharma industry as fresher in Canada and USA?
  18. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
15th December 2017, 01:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Types of jobs available and how to apply for them in USA after MBA in Pharmacy ?

As you said you have completed MBA in Pharmacy, so you can apply for the following job profile i.e.

> Specialty Pharmacy Business Consultant
> Product Manager, Pharmacist
> Program Manager (Drug Development)
> Clinical Informaticist
> Pharmacy Operations Supervisor

These are the top pharmacy companies in USA where you can apply for job:-
> Johnson & Johnson
> Roche
> Merck & Co.
> Glaxo Smith Kline
> Abb Vie
> Astra Zeneca
> Pfizer
> Novartis
> Gilead Science
> Sanofi

You should visit to the official website of the respected company and apply for the current openings. You need to qualify a test and interview in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?