14th December 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation necessary for IELTS exam? How much is required in graduation? How to take admission in foreign countries?

Is graduation necessary for IELTS exam? If necessary how much score is needed. I had done (B.Sc). If one who clear IELTS exam. So, how the admissions takes place in foreign countries. In case, if I want to do course in English language. So, how to prepare for that.

15th December 2017, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation necessary for IELTS exam? How much is required in graduation? How to take admission in foreign countries?

No, it is not mandatory to have graduation degree to apply for IELTS examination. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. For taking admission in Master's degree course in foreign universities, you have to appear in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
15th December 2017, 02:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation necessary for IELTS exam? How much is required in graduation? How to take admission in foreign countries?

There are no minimum eligibility criteria for IELTS examination. As you said you want do study a English language course and if you want to pursue that course in an English speaking country so you need to apply for the IELTS test.

In order to get admission in foreign university first you need to select a course then you need to check you are eligible to pursue that course or not. If you are eligible then you can apply for that course through the official website of respected university/institute, once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can apply for student visa.

These are the courses in English language you may pursue any of them:-
> Master in English Language Teacher Education
Masaryk University Faculty of Education

> Master in Foreign Language-English
Nakhchivan State University

> Master in Theory and Practice of English Language
South Ural State University

> Master's of Philosophy in English Linguistics
Uit The Arctic University Of Norway

> MLitt in English Language and Linguistics
University Of Stirling

> Master of Education (M.Ed.) in English Language Arts
Alabama State University

> MPhil in English
Lingnan University

> Master's Degree In Inglés Language For International Trade
Jaume I University (Universitat Jaume I)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?