26th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS(Power & Energy Systems) with average expenses in US for a candidate who has scored 301 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Praveen Kumar BS from India. My scores are GRE-301 and TOEFL- 83.
My Line of interest is Power & Energy Systems. I want to know good universities in US offering MS in Power & Energy Systems of this range. It would be helpful if you let me know the average living cost also. I hope you will provide the same at earliest.
Thanking you!
Regards-
Praveen Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  4. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  5. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  7. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  9. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  10. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
  11. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  12. Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  16. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
25th July 2023, 03:57 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Universities offering MS(Power & Energy Systems) with average expenses in US for a candidate who has scored 301 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?

Dear Praveen,Congratulations on your GRE and TOEFL scores! Your scores are in the good range for admission to MS programs in Power & Energy Systems in the US.
Universities in the US offering MS in Power & Energy Systems that you can consider:
  • University of Wisconsin-Madison: The University of Wisconsin-Madison is a public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The MS in Power & Energy Systems program at UW-Madison is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.
  • Purdue University: Purdue University is another public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The MS in Power & Energy Systems program at Purdue is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.

• Texas A&M University: Texas A&M University is a public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The MS in Power & Energy Systems program at Texas A&M is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.

• University of Minnesota-Twin Cities: The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is a public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The MS in Power & Energy Systems program at the University of Minnesota is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.

• Michigan Technological University: Michigan Technological University is a public research university with a strong focus on engineering and technology. The MS in Power & Energy Systems program at Michigan Tech is a good option if you are looking for a program that offers a variety of specializations and a strong focus on research.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The average living cost in the US varies depending on the city and state. However, you can expect to spend around $10,000 - $15,000 per year on living expenses. This includes rent, food, transportation, and other expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?