15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which university is less expensive to study Masters between Duke University and Cornell University, USA? Is there any scholarship for Indian students?

Hello sir, I am Commerce graduate and want to study Masters from any of Duke University or Cornell University, United States. Please suggest me which one is less costly? Is there any scholarship for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in between Duke University and Cornell University, USA to study masters in Business Economics? How to get admission in any of these universities?
  2. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for MS program in Cornell University?
  4. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  5. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  6. Reputed foreign universities for Ph.D in Genetics?
  7. Scholarship to study Master of Engineering in Toronto University for an Indian student?
  8. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  9. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  12. PhD in agriculture related subjects at Abroad?
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Karunya University? -- [New]
  15. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  16. Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication
  17. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  18. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?