25th December 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study Master of Engineering in Toronto University for an Indian student?

hello
i want to know the scholarship for studying
in toronto university for masters
in engineering for indian students????????
please reply asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  3. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  4. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  5. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  6. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  7. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  8. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  9. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  10. Is there any subsidy or scholarship for Gujarati student to study engineering?
  11. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  12. Scholarship to study Abroad for SC student?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  15. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  16. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  17. How can I get a scholarship to complete B.A. being a child of Primary Teacher?
  18. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
28th December 2014, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study Master of Engineering in Toronto University for an Indian student?

Scholarship is given byToronto University to the overseas students on following grounds:-
- Outstanding performance in the field of academics.
- Extraordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Showcase of brilliance in other field of talent.
Scholarship is also given by MHRD but for that you need to keep in touch with its official website- http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?