1st September 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is VSM Aerospace a good institute to study Aerospace Engineering?

Is VSM Aerospace a good institute to study Aerospace Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is best for aerospace engg in bangalor?
  2. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Best Institutes for B.Tech(aerospace) in South India?
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  6. Which one is better for Aeronautical Engineering between VSM Bangalore and Hindusthan Aviation?
  7. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  10. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  11. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?
  12. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  13. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  14. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  15. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  18. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
25th May 2018, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is VSM Aerospace a good institute to study Aerospace Engineering?

VSM Aerospace Institute is a private institute for pursuing engineering studies. Before taking admission, you can visit the campus and evaluate in your own, about the infrastructure and campus placement.

It is a recognized institution and you will get a valid degree surely, but you need to visit the campus before making your final decision. If campus placement has been good, then surely it will be worth studying here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?