19th April 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
I want to become an Aerospace engineer.
I want your guidance about doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
What is the fees expenses for B.Tech in Aerospace engineering
if I want to study in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  3. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  4. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  5. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  7. Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  9. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  10. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  11. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  12. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  13. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  14. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  16. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  18. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
20th April 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?

The fee expenses vary from one college to another college, So, we cannot tell you the exact fee expenses to study Aerospace Engineering course. But, we can tell you that, if you can get admission in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, you can complete your Aerospace Engineering course with a cost of 2.7 lakhs. Similarly, the fee expenses at other colleges will be around 3-5 Lakhs.
21st April 2015, 11:30 AM
aide006

Arrow Re: Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to become an Aerospace engineer.
I want your guidance about doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
What is the fees expenses for B.Tech in Aerospace engineering
if I want to study in Mumbai?
To pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering please do not confine your options to Mumbai. According to me, a good place/college is important to do a professional course like B.Tech.

In Mumbai there are two good colleges for aerospace engineering. They are:-
  1. IIT Mumbai
  2. Amity University

The fee structure for B.Tech (Aerospace) course in IIT Mumbai is 2.7L +
and fee structure for B.Tech (Aerospace) course in Amity University Mumbai is 8.5L +

There are lot many good colleges around Mumbai if you consider. There are good colleges in Pune, Surat, Nagpur. If you get admission in any top colleges don't deny because it is not in Mumbai. Give your entrance exams sincerely and get a good rank. There will be lot of options open for you nation wide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?