26th August 2011, 02:27 PM
santhoshkgp

Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?

i am studying inter 2nd year with 1st year marks(419. mpc group) iwant 2 about aeronatical engeneering collegs in ap and how would i get a seat in top college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?
  3. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  4. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  5. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  6. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  7. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. List of top aeronautical colleges in Karnataka?
  9. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  11. Can I get a seat in one of the top five government engineering colleges in UP?
  12. List of top 20 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering with regard to their Placements?
  13. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges?
  14. Cutoff for admission in top M.E colleges for OBC quota? Will I get a seat in government colleges?
  15. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Which are the top 4 engineering colleges for Aeronautical?
  18. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
14th December 2011, 04:49 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?

hello friend..

The top college of Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

1. IIT Kharagpur
2. IIT Kanpur
3. IIT Chennai
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
5. Nehru college of aeronautical and applied science, Coimbatore
6. VSM Aerospace chelekere village, Bangalore
7. IIT Bombay
8. Academy of aerospace and aviation, Indore.
9. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, Dehradun
10.Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh

thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?