15th July 2011, 08:53 PM
paujik

Which one is better for Aeronautical Engineering between VSM Bangalore and Hindusthan Aviation?

actually i want b tech from aerospace engineering so iwant to know what about it from vsm banglore or hindustan avaiation both are with IGNOU and which one best for it.

Related Questions:
19th July 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better for Aeronautical Engineering between VSM Bangalore and Hindusthan Aviation?

Aerospace engineering becomes one of the demanding academic programs in recent times. After the plus two program a large number of candidates are choosing this to build their career path. But the number of seats available to this program is comparatively less than that of other streams. Hence the competition level is high for the given stream. IGNOU is a good option for pursuing the course and for Aerospace engineering VSM and Hindustan Aviation bit are best institute under IGNOU. The course structure and curriculum are almost same for both institutes. You can opt any of the institute according to your feasibility and interest.
3rd February 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better for Aeronautical Engineering between VSM Bangalore and Hindusthan Aviation?

which one is best among B.E in Aeronautics & B.Tech in Aeronautics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?