5th August 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I'm doing my electronics and communication engineering what exams should I take to do my ms in abroad? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information on this!

Related Questions:
  1. What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What are the exams I need to give to do MS in abroad under Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What are the exams we need to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  5. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  6. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  11. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace in abroad?
  12. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  13. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  16. Necessary exams to give for internship in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]

6th August 2015, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

You need to apply for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission in an MS program abroad. GRE is a widely accepted score by reputed universities abroad for admission in post graduation course.

IELTS/TOEFL is required to prove your English proficiency for getting admission abroad as the course will be in English medium.

6th August 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

To do MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examination scores for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.

8th August 2015, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing my electronics and communication engineering what exams should I take to do my ms in abroad? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information on this!
You are doing B.E/B.Tech in ECE so you are eligible for higher study in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?