4th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS/M.Pharma in Canada with IELTS and without GRE?

Sir,
I am a student of 8th semester B.Pharma. I am an average student. Can I do MS or M.Pharma in Canada without GRE? And only by giving IELTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MS/M.Pharma in Canada with IELTS and without GRE? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  5. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  6. What should I do to study PG course after B.Pharm in Canada?
  7. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  8. When should I appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Canada if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  11. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  13. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  14. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  18. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
7th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS/M.Pharma in Canada with IELTS and without GRE?

Yes, you can study MS course in Canada with IELTS score and without appearing in GRE examination. GRE score is not required for admission in Canada Universities. With IELTS score, you can easily get admission in MS course in Canada Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?