5th August 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma in electronics and communication and I want to do degree in aeronautical or aerospace engineering
at foreign on the basis of scholarship
can i do this
what is qualification and exams required for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  6. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  18. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
19th August 2015, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma in electronics and communication and I want to do degree in aeronautical or aerospace engineering
at foreign on the basis of scholarship
can i do this
what is qualification and exams required for it ?
You are studying diploma in ECE so you are not eligible for B.E/B.Tech course in aeronautical or aerospace engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
31st January 2023, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Hello sir/mam

Can i take aerospace engineering after completed diploma in EEE??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?