14th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria to study Master's in Engineering from German Universities/Colleges?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech from a UGC recognized college in India and score 50% in my finals. Now, for my Master's in I wish to it from German Universities/Colleges in Germany. Will I be able to take admission in any German colleges for M.Tech with 50% in B.Tech? And, what are the other requirements to study Master's in Germany?

26th July 2021, 08:25 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the criteria to study Master's in Engineering from German Universities/Colleges?

Eligibility:

1. You must have passed IELTS exam with minimum 7.0 score.

2. You must have passed graduation with 60 percent from any university.

3. You must have got VISA, letter of recommendation, and other documents.
26th July 2021, 08:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the criteria to study Master's in Engineering from German Universities/Colleges?

The eligibility criteria to study Master's in Engineering from German Universities/ Colleges are that the candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any university. The candidate should not have any backlogs. The candidate needs to qualify for the English language test called IELTS with a minimum 7.0 band score overall to get admission in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?