25th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for doing mechanical engineering masters in German universities after B.E?

I am currently in fourth year of my BE degree in Mechanical stream. I am currently having 80%. What I need to do for getting in a German universities for my masters in Mechanical Engineering. I also want to know about the financial aspects.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria needed to enter into program in mechanical from Germany
  2. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  3. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  6. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  9. How may I apply for 1 year course in automotive technology in German universities? What'as the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I'm going to finish my BE with mechanical engineering stream
  10. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  11. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  12. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  15. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  16. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  17. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  18. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
27th February 2017, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing mechanical engineering masters in German universities after B.E?

To pursue Masters degree course in German Universities after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. It is best to learn German language for pursuing higher studies in German Universities. Since, you have secured 80% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course, if you secure good marks in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in German Universities.
1st March 2017, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing mechanical engineering masters in German universities after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in fourth year of my BE degree in Mechanical stream. I am currently having 80%. What I need to do for getting in a German universities for my masters in Mechanical Engineering. I also want to know about the financial aspects.?
After completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering you are eligible for M.S course in abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?