21st April 2019, 09:03 PM
GNAGANAVEEN

Criteria and requirements to study M.Tech in German Universities?

With the help of very less score band 5.5 and the B.Tech percentage is 73 and I have the A1 certificate. With the considerations of all above requirement. Can I get admission for Germany universities for M.Tech?

13th August 2020, 07:50 PM
Ryandeadpool

Default Re: Criteria and requirements to study M.Tech in German Universities?

Yes definitely you can get admission into german university. Although it will be tough for you to get into highly reputed university as students applying in those university will have higher grade but you can definitely apply to those university.

Also, getting into reputed university is always good but there are university which will have great program but are less reputed so please select the university visiting their website, see what kind of research they are working on. Check university collaboration with other companies, how practical the course is. Make an informed decision instead of choosing a reputed university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard? 1 8th April 2018 06:37 PM
Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities? 1 1st September 2016 08:49 PM
Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities? 1 24th August 2016 08:12 AM
For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg? 8 21st December 2015 10:29 PM
How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? 10 6th March 2013 09:24 AM