27th October 2017, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Details about Free University of Berlin, Germany to study Masters in German Language?

I am Bachelor in German Language student and want to know details about the Free University of Berlin, Germany like courses in Master degree, fees and requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  4. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  8. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  9. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Germany if studying last 2 years in German language is mandatory? -- [New]
  12. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  13. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  15. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  18. Is it compulsory to study German Language to study in Germany? Work experience is necessary to study there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?