18th May 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?

Sir/Mam,

What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to to follow for doing the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the information.

19th May 2016, 01:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?

To be eligible to do B.Tech in Abroad, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Only US universities ask for SAT examination score whereas other Abroad Universities does not ask for SAT score. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing B.Tech course.
19th May 2016, 10:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?

The process of getting admission in B.Tech course varies from country to country. To do B.Tech in US, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations or if your desire is to B.Tech in any other foreign universities except US, it is sufficient to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations for getting admission in B.Tech course in Abroad Universities.

You need to submit your examinations score reports with the help of any consultancy to Abroad Universities for which you wish to apply for admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?