18th September 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?

Can i try for engineering abroad after 5 years gap after discontinuing engineering in India. It was from m.g university and i had dropped out and i spent time with my dads business now i life to start fresh i like to do engineering abroad like new zealand, i am worried about the 5-6 year gap that came along, will i get a visa ?will a college take me there?

Related Questions:
  1. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  2. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?
  5. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it?
  6. Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?
  7. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  8. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  9. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  10. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  11. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  12. How may I appear for GTU exam in B.E as an ex-student after 2 years and then move to abroad?
  13. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  14. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  15. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  17. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  18. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
10th March 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?

Sir I want to go abroad but I have gap in my study, I have passed 2in 2008and Iti plumber 2009 July and in joined computer engineering in 2012in end, it passed in 2014 .if I start my study again for one year after that can I apply for student visa, please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?