28th February 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What do I do if I have got bad marks in the 12th but would want to study abroad?

I have recieved 52% in my 12 board exam, I know I messed up. But I'm willing to put in efforts in any exam which helps me go abroad (scholarship). What do I do if I have got bad marks in the 12th but would want to study abroad? Is there anyway?

29th February 2016, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I do if I have got bad marks in the 12th but would want to study abroad?

There is nothing to lose heart as there is ample time and opportunity and if you work hard you can definitely achieve your aim. Since you have low score in 12th standard, it is true that your portfolio will be low and it will become difficult to get admission in abroad especially in good institutes. Hence to compensate this, you need to do the following :

- Score very high marks in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission.
- Perform well in the interview round.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
1st March 2016, 02:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What do I do if I have got bad marks in the 12th but would want to study abroad?

You need to make sure that you have good Domain Knowledge in the subject in which you want to pursue the course Abroad.
You also need to score very good marks in SAT and TOEFL Examinations.
Once you have done this you will need to give a good Personal Interview and it is up to the Interviewer to approve of your Scholarship.
If you can clear these hurdles then you will be able to get admission to the course of your choice in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?