24th December 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to do MS in USA top universities after completion of my B.Tech. So, please tell what are the exams that I should take up in such case? Can you please help me to prepare well for all the exams? Awaiting to get the response!

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  4. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  5. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  6. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  7. List of top universities in USA to do MS after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  10. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it? -- [New]
  11. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  13. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  16. Entrance exam to do PhD in Technology for M.Tech postgraduate?
  17. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  18. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
25th December 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in US top universities, you should have completed your B.Tech course from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills. You need to have at least 6.5 band in TOEFL/ IELTS and more than 300 marks in GRE examination to get admission in best US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
26th December 2016, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to do MS in USA top universities after completion of my B.Tech. So, please tell what are the exams that I should take up in such case? Can you please help me to prepare well for all the exams? Awaiting to get the response!
Entrance exam for MS admission:-

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?