9th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Priyamjeet

How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May

heloo sir,i m doing b.tech in mechanical branch.....r8 nw i m in 3rd yr...i want to go for gre....and get placed in top universities in US.....my question is hw will i hv to perform to get in top universitiesof USA??? and i don't want to drop a year...i will be graduating in 2014 on may.....so plzzz can you tell me how much i hv to score for getting in top universitiesof USA with scholarship....plzzz rply fast...thank you.....

2nd June 2013, 08:16 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May

Dear Friend,
First thing is that in order to get selected in Abroad University you must have good percentage in your Final Degree Programme that is in your Bachelor's Degree Programme.
Second thing is that you must constantly visit to the site of your Interested University of USA,As they mostly release their applications online on their site.

Beside this as constantly visiting to your Interested University site will help you to get knowledge on required documents and eligibility criteria for seeking the Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?