21st September 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?

i'm currently doing my mechanical engineering in India,Tamil Nadu,Coimbatore. what exams should we prepare to face. and what are the conditions to get into university of London, in scholarship?

28th September 2014, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?

You can apply for MBA from London, if you have a Graduation degree from a recognized University with a decent academic record. Also you have to give IELTS exam to prove your English language proficiency because MBA will be offered in English medium.

You can apply for MBA, if you already have a IELTS score. For applying you have to send all the documents with the duly filled application form and if your documents are sufficient, then you will receive confirmation for admission.

The MBA from UK is of 18 month duration and fee is Rs. 5.4 lacs and you can pay the fee in the form of loan through a bank. The repayment of loan starts after the 18 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?