20th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Rahul winner

Can I give NET Exam having completed MBA from University of Wales, London?

I have completed MBA from London, my University is University of Wales. Can i give NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a Bioinformatics postgraduate, completed from University of East London? Details of syllabus?
  3. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  4. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  5. Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from University of Wales? Which colleges will accept the certificate?
  6. What are the entrance exams I need to write or get prepared for doing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  7. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?
  9. How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?
  10. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  12. Can I give NET entrance exam after passing MBA from Pune University?
  13. Can I give MAH-CET MBA exam after B.Com.? I had not given HSC exam
  14. Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?
  15. How should I appear for IPS entrance exam? I have done MBA from London
  16. Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET to study PhD if completed MBA from Glasgow University?
  18. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
31st October 2015, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NET Exam having completed MBA from University of Wales, London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul winner View Post
I have completed MBA from London, my University is University of Wales. Can i give NET exam?
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam if you have citizenship of India.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?