31st July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MBA to get admission in top 10 MBA colleges?

I am studying in 11 class and in future i want to do mba . So please tell how to prepare for mba and i want to get admission in one of the top 10 mba college

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for MBA? Which are the top colleges in Assam?
  2. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  3. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  12. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  13. Does university rankings play a big role in value of MBA?
  14. Top MBA Colleges in Delhi that give admission for MBA course through MAT Exam?
  15. How should I prepare to get admission in MBA colleges?
  16. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT?
  17. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  18. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
9th August 2014, 01:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA to get admission in top 10 MBA colleges?

You are in class 11, so you have ample time for MBA preparation and getting admission in the top 10 MBA colleges of the country. Follow the below tips.

- First aim at scoring very good marks in the 10+2 exam since the top ten MBA colleges keeps academic background as one of the parameters of selection during admission.
- Try to participate in extra curricular activities and win especially in the district, state, zone or national level and competitions where communication skills come into play.
- Then pursue graduation course and get good grades in it.
- During graduation course, start preparing for CAT. You can join the leading coaching institutes for this.
- You can also do self study by solving problems from books like Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma,Quantum Cat by Arihant Publications,Word Power Made Easy,R S Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning and reading newspapers and business magazines.
- Apart from that, participate in extra curricular activities to build up a good career record and resume.
- Appear for CAT and XAT to get the best MBA (B- schools) institutes of the country.
10th August 2014, 01:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA to get admission in top 10 MBA colleges?

Yes, you can seek admission in the MBA institute provided you clear the entrance exams. You can start your preparation in the final year of the graduation. You can even seek admission in the Career Launcher coaching institute who also offers online coaching option. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT.
You can seek coaching from TIME, Career Launcher for preparation.
Top ten institutes for MBA are:
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?