27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the field aspect of geoinformatics course from Kenya?

I am an undergraduate yet to study geoinformatics at the Technical university of Kenya, I believe in my academic strength, but the problem is all about my field work. Where specifically am I going to work? Thank you. Field aspect of this course

29th August 2017, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the field aspect of geoinformatics course from Kenya?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue your Graduation in Geoinformatics filed which has a lot of scope in the upcoming future as well as in the present also.

Below I have mentioned the career opportunities after completing the above mentioned course.

Organisations where you can find opportunities are as follows:-

Space Research Organization
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Environment
National Informatics Centre
Agricultural Research Institute
Meteorological Department
Natural Resource Management
Space Application Centers and Aviation
Urban Development Authorities and Municipalities

Private companies where you try are:-

Google map
TomTom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?