27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue business analysis studies abroad?

I have completed B.Sc. non-medical with 70%. Can I do the course information technology- Business analysis in abroad. Is it is relevant to my previous study?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  2. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  3. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  4. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  5. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  8. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for information technology and business analysis course after BSc in abroad with 7 bands in IELTS exam?
  10. What should I do after 12th to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  12. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  14. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  15. Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc?
  16. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  17. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?
  18. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
29th August 2017, 08:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue business analysis studies abroad?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Information Technology in Business Analysis in abroad after the completion of your class 12th non-medical Science.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the above mentioned Graduate course in abroad.
To be eligible for studying the said course in abroad, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 score in the IELTS examination in order to pursue Graduate degree course for International candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?