29th April 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?

Hi..i m possesing my 2nd year bcom and after cmpltng my graduation i wish to go to abroad for further studies to CANADA or NEWZELAND. I want to study management study there so i just wnt to knw that what % i hv to score in ma final year of bcom and which exams are to be given for going to NEWZELAND and CANADA..Waiting fr ur rply thQ.

22nd May 2014, 01:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?

As you have mentioned in your question that you are a B.com student are you are planning to go abroad for studying Management at Canada or New Zealand after your B.com and you have a confusion that what percentage you required do you required for admission in management at Canada or New Zealand and what exams you need to appear before your admission so now I am going to clear all your confusion about the percentage required and the admission process.

So, Canada and New Zealand both have got very good Management colleges and I will say you that you have done a great thing by selecting these country to go for your management. Canada’s Management colleges are very good these have a very highly qualified teacher and I can say you that these Colleges yearly charges are very cheap as compared to Colleges of New Zealand.

So, New Zealand’s Management College’s teachers are also very highly qualified and these teachers are very student friendly so that the student can clarify their doubt without any shy but its yearly fee is too high as compared to the any other country. The percentage which you need to keep in your B.com in order to go for your Management at abroad is atleast 85% and you need to appear MAT (Management Admission Test before your admission.
4th September 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?

Sir, if someone got less marks even then they are capable to go there or not?..
2nd February 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in b.com for studing in australia
6th February 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% in b.com under Calcutta university can I able to apply for study in Canada?
6th March 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% in b.com under Bikaner university can I able to apply for study in Canada for diploma courses aur post graduation
8th April 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage need for 12 student to get B.com degree in canada.
12th June 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed bcom(hons) from private university with overall 9.6 CGP, and i want to do mba in canada so how can i apply for this. now m doing ielts aswell please provide me directions
than you
23rd October 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the things we need to do for going abroad for MBA ? Is there any entrance exam to study in particular University ? Please help
29th March 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What percent in Bcom I needed for getting admission in Canada college for ACCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?