4th March 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?

Sir/Mam,

I am first year B.TEC student PLEASE GUID TO ME FOR GRE EXAM. What is the procedure followed for applying for the GRE exam? is it easy to clear the exam? What type of preparations is required to clear the GRE exam? Can someone please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  4. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  5. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  6. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  8. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. Can I do MS in america after completing my B.E EEE?
  10. How can we clear GRE exam? Is there any tips which we can follow?
  11. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  12. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  13. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  17. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  18. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
5th March 2016, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test which is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Graduate schools in Abroad Universities. You can apply for GRE examination by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/. You need to book a test slot for appearing in GRE examination by paying the GRE examination fee. You can easy clear the GRE examination if you work a little bit hard. I suggest you to take GRE coaching from reputed and recognised GRE coaching center to get good score in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?