23rd July 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? Am awaiting to get the answer from you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  3. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  7. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  10. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  18. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
30th July 2015, 02:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS in Biotechnology.
So just follow this process to get admission to the course of MS in Biotechnology.
6th June 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Respected sir/mam, What are the one year courses after graduation in biotechnology(3 years), so that I am eligible for masters in abroad (as they need 4 years of graduation)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?