6th July 2011, 02:27 PM
maunik.mb

What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?

i am completing Msc. biotechnology and i need a job so what i am doing ? go to abroad or do Phd in environmental biotechnology ? in india or abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  3. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  13. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  16. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  18. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
9th December 2011, 07:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maunik.mb View Post
i am completing Msc. biotechnology and i need a job so what i am doing ? go to abroad or do Phd in environmental biotechnology ? in india or abroad ?
Dear Friend,

You need to look for the job opportunities around you after completing M.Sc Biotechnology. There are plenty of opportunities in India for Biotechnology professional. Plenty of company are hiring fresher's.

After completing your MSc in Biotechnology you should certainly pursue Phd in Biotechnology.

Whether you should do the PhD course in India or abroad depends on your financial condition and the marks you obtain in your Masters.

Where ever you stay there are plenty of job opportunities.

Best of Luck
16th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?

mention the company names for which msc biotech students can apply
10th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Sc. in biotechnology..now if i want 2 do Ph.D in any biotech subjects from IIT, then what's procedure for that????/ or whether i should go to us for a good job....i want to do high salary job...so give some information........
10th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Sc. in biotechnology..now if i want 2 do Ph.D in any biotech subjects from IIT, then what's procedure for that????/ or whether i should go to us for a good job....i want to do high salary job...so give some information........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?