3rd March 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing MBBS in Germany?

My daughter is studying 12th standard in India. She would like to do MBBS in Germany? Kindly let me Know the procedures, the cost - Studying, living whether learning German is compulsory? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same.

17th March 2017, 05:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing MBBS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is studying 12th standard in India. She would like to do MBBS in Germany? Kindly let me Know the procedures, the cost - Studying, living whether learning German is compulsory? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same.
Students who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary examinations with over 60% marks and preferably cleared 1st year of graduation can apply for studying in MBBS in Germany. They have to clear the IELTS/TOEFL for studies in Germany. The German language proficiency will be an added advantage. The course will be taught in German in many universities, so the German language proficiency will be important for Indian students. It is very difficult to get an MBBS seat in German Universities. You can easily get a seat in Asian Countries like Philippines, China etc and European Countries like Georgia, Russia, Ukraine etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?