17th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?

hello, i am basanta shrestha from Nepal. i have completed my 12 in science with 68%. i decide to gradute my further study in abroad. i got the best answer of me question "germany". but i dont know the criteria that should be fulfilled to join the university. i am willing to continue my course in mbbs. so i am here applying to know about the mbbs course in germany. plz send me all information about mbbs course...... thankyou

Related Questions:
19th February 2015, 04:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?

To get MBBS admission in any university, first you have to complete IELTS or TOEFL. That's because German universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the candidates. I suggest you to choose IELTS exam, as it is accepted by most of the universities in Germany. After completing any of these exams, You should apply for admission at your selected list of universities, by sending your application form along with following documents.
->Resume
->Photo Copies Of 10th And 12th Mark Sheets And Certificates
->Photo Copy Of The Passport
->School Leaving Certificate
->Statement Of Purpose
->Passport Sized Photographs
After completing this procedure, you will receive admission letter(I20) from the university within 4-5 weeks, if your application is accepted.
19th February 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?

Is there any exam after passing which an Indian student have to expense no money in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?