1st February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in USA, Australia and Canada after completing B.Com and MS excel?

Hello, I am a student and did B.Com complete and I have knowledge also MS excel and tally. So, I am interested in abroad job, especially for USA, Australia and Canada, but I do not understand how to apply and and how expensive by money and how much salary eligible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. Is there any job opportunities in USA or Australia or Canada after BDS from India?
  3. Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?
  4. AMIE is recognised for further studies in Canada, USA or Australia? Can we get job there?
  5. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  6. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  7. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
  8. Is it possible to do MD/MS in Ayurveda from USA/UK/Canada/Australia
  9. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  10. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  11. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  12. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MS in Germany rather than in UK, USA, Australia and Canada?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  15. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?
  17. Which degree should I do from PTU for getting job in Canada and Australia? -- [New]
  18. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
17th March 2017, 05:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get job in USA, Australia and Canada after completing B.Com and MS excel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student and did B.Com complete and I have knowledge also MS excel and tally. So, I am interested in abroad job, especially for USA, Australia and Canada, but I do not understand how to apply and and how expensive by money and how much salary eligible for me?

It is very difficult to get a job with B.Com degree in USA or Australia or Canada. The aspirant should improve his/her qualification by studying master degree courses and should have some years experience to get a job in abroad countries. So you have to first join in any one of the companies in India and gain some experience. While working you can study the master degree and it enhance your knowledge. If you know some friends or relatives working in abroad, you can also get help from them for a job. The above given are some of the points one can follow to get a job in abroad countries like USA, Australia or Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?