21st December 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Physiotherapy course studied in abroad in Indian Army?

Sir,

I am doing bachelors in physiotherapy from abroad. And after this i want to get into Indian Army. So i want to know about the scope of my course certificate in Indian Army?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  3. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  5. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy
  6. What is the scope of Homeopathics in Indian Army?
  7. Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  9. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  11. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  12. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  13. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  14. What is the scope in Indian railways and SBI? I am a ex-serviceman of Indian Army
  15. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  16. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  17. Scope of Stenography in Indian Army? Details of application and written test?
  18. Scope of law in India Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?