12th January 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Hi my self Nikunj have I have completed 10 2 in commerce stream and then completed diploma in electronics and communication .
I want to study in abroad for engineering.which course is suitable for me.?i have an interest in ICT.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  12. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  14. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2016, 09:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I would like to suggest you to complete your degree course in Engineering or in another field because without degree you can not appear in Entrance exams conducted by Government organisation such as IAS, IES,RTO etc.

You have to appear in LEET exam to get entry in 2nd year degree course
Moreover you can also pursue these given degree courses :

Mass communication

BSc

B Tech
LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?