3rd August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main being a Bangladeshi student? What is the procedure for it?

Dear sir, I am a student of Bangladesh and studying in 12th standard with PCM group. I wants to apply for JEE Main which is conducted by CBSE. Am I eligible to apply for it? What is the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student?
  4. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam again this year if I had given exam the previous year as well? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  7. Diploma students eligible to apply for JEE Main exams? What is the procedure followed for it?
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  12. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  15. How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  18. Can a 12th from NIOS board apply for JEE Main exam? Maximum terms to apply for it being a ST student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?