23rd August 2011, 06:49 PM
srishti singla

How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS?

I am BDS. Want to work in USA for some years as a dentist.How can i practice there?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE for practicing Dentistry in USA/UK? Syllabus of NBDE?
  2. How can I get scholarship to practice Dentistry in New Jersey? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there? -- [New]
  4. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  5. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  6. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  7. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  8. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  9. Which Diploma courses i can study in USA in the field of dentistry?
  10. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  11. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  12. Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?
  13. Where can i do internship in Delhi in Dentistry after BDS?
  14. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  15. Indian BDS person eligible to practice in USA? How much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  17. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  18. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
5th January 2012, 09:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS?

If you have done your BDS from India then as per my record you will have to complete DDS there in USA and be licensed through one of the boards (eastern, california, etc..) to be able to practise there.Most of the dental schools which offer this program require atleast 83%.Though different States, have different requirements and admission procedures.
10th May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What r the scope in usa aftr dong bds
25th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my bds intern, india ,,,finaly i wan 2 practic in usa
wat z d procidur,,plz guid me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to do job in usa my bds is completed plz give me some suggestion about this
6th December 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for NBDE part 1?????????
29th April 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my bds.i want to work in usa after it?can i work there with my indian bds degree
13th August 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bds in india,can i practise in usa,what are the conditions and fee??
20th July 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv done mds(orthodontics) in india .how i get job in usa. if there is any examination then tell me the name of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?