25th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there?

Dear Sir,
I am about to complete my BDS from India next year and would like to go the USA for Higher studies in Dentistry and Finally practice in USA .
What should I do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  2. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  3. How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  5. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  6. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  8. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  9. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  12. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MDS in USA?
  14. Requirements to go to USA for MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  16. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for MDS in USA?
  18. Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?