18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Hi,

I am interested to study Law or LLB
from Abroad. I am in 11th Science now
and after my 12th I wish to do LLB.
Kindly tell me what entrance I have
to give in this case? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  2. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  3. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  5. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  6. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  8. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  9. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  10. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  12. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  14. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  15. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  18. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
20th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am interested to study Law or LLB
from Abroad. I am in 11th Science now
and after my 12th I wish to do LLB.
Kindly tell me what entrance I have
to give in this case? Thank you.
After completing your 12th standard you need to appear LSAT. LSAT, or Law School Admission Test is a standardised test for admission to Law schools in the US, Canada and many other countries. The test is conducted by the Law School Admission Council of their countries.

Eligibility to appear in LLB course:
1. A candidate should complete his/her 10+2 if applying for an LLB degree abroad.
2. A Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for the LLM
11th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Hii

I'm a arts students my favorite subject is political science. It inspires me then I'll think to study law from best law school in India or abroad but my parents not afford my this dream infant I'll pass the exams of IPU-CET exam due to his fee I'll not join this soo sir tell me the scholarship entrance test which provide me the best education

THANK YOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?