15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?

Respected sir/madam,

I am completed my bsc nursing in svims. Now iam working as a staff nurse in svims nephrology department.what are the opportunities to go abroad and what procedure to follow please tell me details. Can you please let me know the complete details to be followed for doing the higher studies abroad after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  3. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  4. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  6. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  7. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. How to study in abroad after completing BSc nursing?
  9. Previous years question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam in SVIMS Tirupathi?
  10. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  11. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  12. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  13. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. How can I get a job in abroad after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. How can I get a job abroad after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  17. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  18. How M.Sc Nursing in Abroad possible?
29th March 2018, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?

If you want to study abroad for higher studies in your field, then you can give exams like GRE, which will help you to get admission at reputed universities abroad.

If you have an excellent score, you will have great chance of getting scholarship too for higher studies. Hence, make sure you have a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?