5th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?

Hi,
I wish to study my MS in any foreign university. What should I do for it? Can you please reply with necessary requirements & criteria? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  2. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  5. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  6. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  10. Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?
  11. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  12. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  13. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  15. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  16. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  18. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
27th December 2015, 12:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?

You should pursue your graduation course and score good marks which will be beneficial in uplifting your resume. Apart from this, you should start the preparation of entrance exams based on which most of the foreign universities take admission for MS course. Most of the foreign universities across the globe take admission on the basis of IELTS score. Apart from this, the US and Canadian universities also take into account GRE score. So appearing in GRE and IELTS is the best option. Then you need to apply online in the foreign universities as per your scores in the entrance exams. There will be resume and statement of purpose screening rounds, post which, the university might take interview for the final shortlisting. Once shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?